Sharry Baby is an Orchid that is easy to grow but it also has many other features that make it stand out. Sharry Baby is the ideal Orchid to buy and give as a gift. When you buy Orchids online, consider first buying Sharry Baby. If we were to start buying Orchids again from scratch, we would first buy Sharry Baby here.
- Sharry Baby is an Oncidium type of Orchid. This type of Orchid has pseudobulbs which store water so it can be watered less often. In fact, Oncidium Sharry Baby likes to almost dry out between waterings.
- Oncidium Sharry Baby smells like chocolate when it blooms! Sometimes the gentle fragrance can be easy to smell 10 or 15 feet away. To some people it smells like vanilla, which is also a wonderful smell.
- This Orchid blooms for 1-3 months per flower spike. If Sharry Baby is an established part of your Orchid collection, you can get more flowers on a flower spike than on a young plant. An established Sharry Baby Orchid usually is at least 3 years old with 3+ pseudobulbs.
- Sharry Baby likes bright indirect light. This means you can place it near a window behind a curtain or a bit away from the window with no curtain.
- If you like fast growing Orchids, you’ll like Sharry Baby. It is a vigorous grower.
Orchid information and plants we recommend: