Over the years, we’ve worked with, visited, and tested buying Orchids from many companies online. Being Orchid growers ourselves and experts in the industry, it is very useful that we know what to look for when plants ship. We especially look for a planting mix which will last at least a year or two before the Orchid needs repotting again, a well grown plant, no disease, a plant early and not late in the bloom cycle, no damage to the leaves, and extreme care in the shipping process.
It is important when buying Orchids online to choose companies both with great plants as well as customer service. These 8 companies all stand behind their Orchids, and each has something different to offer from the next.
- Click here to see the spectacular Carter and Holmes Orchids for sale which include Phalaenopsis, Bletilla, Paphiopedilum, Brassia, Epidendrum, Doritis, Angraecum, Beallara, Neofinetia Orchids… as well as many other types at Amazon.
- 1-800-Flowers.com has a wonderful collection of Phalaenopsis, Dendrobium, Oncidium, and Cymbidium cut flowers here.
- This selection at Orchids R Us stands out as it includes collections of Cattleya, Phalaenopsis, Oncidium, Dendrobium, and Vanda Orchids straight from the greenhouse.
- ProFlowers carries some beautiful Phalaenopsis Orchid plants, Dendrobium cut flowers, and even Bromeliads all here. Bromeliads are fun to grow with Orchids.
- At this Waldor Orchids page, they sell quite a nice collection of mostly Cattleya related warm growing Orchids. For these, a warm window is best!
- The Orchid cut flower bouquet selection here at FTD is nothing less than beautiful. If you want a nice Dendrobium, Cymbidium, or mixed Orchid arrangement, you’ll find something nice to be delivered.
- On this page, The Orchid Gallery sells some nice Cymbidium, Odontoglossum, Wilsonara, Bollopetalum, Vuylstekeara, and other types of Orchids. Quite an impressive selection!
- JustFlowers.com has some beautiful Orchids ready to buy and have sent as gifts here. Their Orchid prices are very good.
Orchid information and plants we recommend: